• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

C&R prices and sales seem to be stalling out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we are at the end of the surplus gun supply. There isn't much left that is able to be imported.

I don't think the quality won't be there but the quantity will be for a few more years to come. There is no telling how many shipping containers there are sitting full of stuff waiting to be imported. It's just a matter of those containers being released....we'll still have 91/30's for years to come, every few months a few places get decent shipments of M44's, the Swiss are sending out all of their variants like crazy, Chinese Mosin variants are plentiful(if you're into them), plenty of Steyr rifles(the ammo is expensive though), Yugo Mausers, Chinese and Yugo SKS' too.

I'm still holding out hope for the Garands and M1 Carbines to find there way home from South Korea. What makes me sick is the Canadian prices for C&R rifles.....Russian SKS' $300, Russian SVT-40's $500, Norinco M14's $500.....ridiculous.

Time to reassess. There are deals to be had, but prices on Garands, 03A3 , or anything American are still rising. Common guns with millions in production are stalled out. German gun values are rising, Finnish rifles are smoking hot. Just not many made. Ww1 collecting seems to have cooled a bit. But may pick up with the 100th anniversary. Ammo is aplenty these days. My 1 pence worth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom