Cabela's $20 off $100

therubberduckie

Default rank <200 posts
Tracker
13   0
Reaction score
Register with your email (or a fake) and get a coupon for $20 off $100 or more at Cabela's. If you can ship-to-store to save even more. It's possible to sign up with multiple email address and get multiple codes (just have to use them 1 per order). Just picked up 2k 223 bullets for reloading and some 223 rounds as well.

http://www.cabelas.com/custserv/rebate.jsp?rebateCode=9RA925

enjoyed all the mounts, but don't go unless there's a sale
I did get a GREAT deal on a on sale Henry, wife & I opened separate Club Cards & with the Veterans discount we got a $61.50 discount off the sale price.
been using their Card for gas and have accumulated Club Points = $$$
went back and got a on sale meat grinder for $58 off the sale price

I reckon it's a lot like Hunting , right place right time

on a side note: good luck trying to drift the rear sight on a HENRY, had to drill the screw out after breaking 3 screwdrivers. Research listed this as a common problem. Called Customer Service 3X and all I got is a answering service with a promise of a return call, never got that call.
I like the HENRY and it shoots fine even with my old eyes and iron sights, have since got the optional peep and changed the front, still got less in it than the regular price.

Last edited:
Probably I made mistake when I chose store pick up.
Is it normal that they don't have them delivered, two weeks after having placed the orders?

Just finished a chat with customer service. They have cancelled my two orders and created two new ones for delivery to my address for delivery within Friday.

Back
Top Bottom