• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Cabelas Acworth Glock 43 used $350.00

I picked up a rifle there a few years back on black Friday a few years back and only waited 45 minutes. Wasn't that bad considering how many people was there.

That is awesome. I was there on a random weekday and it was empty. I possibly just caught them on a bad day.
I suspect that you did, I've never been more than 30 - 45 minutes before I'm out the door after buying a gun there.

I picked up a rifle there a few years back on black Friday a few years back and only waited 45 minutes. Wasn't that bad considering how many people was there.
I was there early Friday and, it took a bit over an hour. I was the only one. The issue wasn’t the person I was dealing with but, the managers they have to wait for, for the verification checks. Waited for a manager for at least 20 minutes before they made it to the counter, for the first check.

Cripes - Bought an M18 and an M17 at different times and didn't spend more than 30 min there either time.

Maybe because I bought them ship-to-store?

Cripes - Bought an M18 and an M17 at different times and didn't spend more than 30 min there either time.

Maybe because I bought them ship-to-store?
Ordered two O/U shotguns, ship to store and it took 30+ minutes to find them and 45+ minutes to do the paperwork( with GWL).
The first time it was a pistol in stock and I was the ONLY one purchasing a weapon at the time and it took almost two hours.
I’ve bought cars and property in less time.
Maybe it’s just me…

Back
Top Bottom