Cabelas has Remington Yellow Jacket 22LR in Stock

ReloaderBen

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
Brenda Gail's Husband and Jill's Father
231   0
Reaction score
As of right now, 6:23AM, Cabelas has Remington 22LR Yellow Jacket 36gr Truncated Cone HP in stock at $8.99. I ordered some so it does actually appear to be there if you want/need it.

Cabelas has recently changed how they list things on their web site. Instead of just listing what is in stock, they list everything. It does make it harder to see what they actually have available for ordering but the up side is it keeps Gunbot from listing their ammo. This means the thousands of people watching Gunbot aren't able to flood the web page for order and suck up all the ammo. lol

Cabelas has recently changed how they list things on their web site. Instead of just listing what is in stock, they list everything. It does make it harder to see what they actually have available for ordering but the up side is it keeps Gunbot from listing their ammo. This means the thousands of people watching Gunbot aren't able to flood the web page for order and suck up all the ammo. lol

Yea I noticed they did that last week or 2 ago. It bugs me now to see all of that but then have to go into each item to see if its in stock.

Back
Top Bottom