Cabelas22lr 23.99 525 rounds

To be honest, there's no reason anyone has to beg for .22lr for their kids or buy from flippers. It's available if people want to find it and get it.

To be honest, there's no reason anyone has to beg for .22lr for their kids or buy from flippers. It's available if people want to find it and get it.

Agreed. I starting buying it often the whole year of 2013, never from flippers or higher prices and I've accumulated quite a bit.

Agreed. I starting buying it often the whole year of 2013, never from flippers or higher prices and I've accumulated quite a bit.

Agreed. Checked stock pile yesterday and decided I have enough for the foreseeable future. I am not even looking for it anymore. Gonna change focus to unicorn quests.

Agreed. Checked stock pile yesterday and decided I have enough for the foreseeable future. I am not even looking for it anymore. Gonna change focus to unicorn quests.

Same here. I've been spending so much money on ammo but now I'm to the point where I don't bother ordering anymore, need to focus on getting these tax stamps.

Back
Top Bottom