Called about a status update at NFA branch...

No2sc2

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
Banned Permanently
37   1
Reaction score
I gave him my serial then he asked what my name was? I thought he meant "applicant" name which I replied with my Trust name but he repeated himself and asked what my name was? Weird. -_-

Keep an eye out for the black panel vans.

:D he gave me an answer but I couldn't hear exactly what he said but I did hear "it'll be approved next month" so I called 2 minutes ago just to verify, the lady asked for my application name and told me it was APPROVED today. -_!

SOB, I called on mine and it was put in error status. Something about a photocopied signature, so make sure all of yours are originals.

SOB, I called on mine and it was put in error status. Something about a photocopied signature, so make sure all of yours are originals.

What! I hope I don't go problem status how far along we're you?

DG&P told me a copy was fine on my trust, I sent an original for my first one.

What! I hope I don't go problem status how far along we're you?

DG&P told me a copy was fine on my trust, I sent an original for my first one.

Why would you send them an original? There should only be one original copy, right? I had my copy restamped with a notary seal, just to cover my bases.

All of the form 1 and 4 MUST BARE ORIGINAL signature. Let me change that, ANY FORMS sent to NFA must bare original signature. Everything else can be copies like Trust and such.

All of the form 1 and 4 MUST BARE ORIGINAL signature. Let me change that, ANY FORMS sent to NFA must bare original signature. Everything else can be copies like Trust and such.

This. I talked to my dealer, he said he'll rush it back as soon as he gets it. He's started using blue ink since he's just now getting some of these back.

This. I talked to my dealer, he said he'll rush it back as soon as he gets it. He's started using blue ink since he's just now getting some of these back.

Ah okay yeah forms must bare original signature for some reason... I guess if something happens, they have PROOF that you ACTUALLY SIGNED it.

Back
Top Bottom