Called about a status update at NFA branch...

Ah okay yeah forms must bare original signature for some reason... I guess if something happens, they have PROOF that you ACTUALLY SIGNED it.

During my ATF interview, the IOI lady made sure to tell me in detail about how they have people who can tell exactly when you signed something and if it really was you... Sounds like a great way to spend money.

During my ATF interview, the IOI lady made sure to tell me in detail about how they have people who can tell exactly when you signed something and if it really was you... Sounds like a great way to spend money.

Yup! Hey did things go smoothly for you? I know you don't specialize in title 1 but you can deal them.... How about them colt 6920s? :D

Silly people :( like I said before. Once the "market" hits $10,000 or more, I will sell and buy a real m16!

last time I inquired about some paperwork I was advised it was approved. When I got it in the mail the date it was approved was the day I called and the person who signed off on it, no kidding, was named Ted Clutter!!!! I am sure it was in a pile of paperwork on his desk and when I checked he pulled it out, signed off. Guess with a name like Clutter a government job is a must!!!

Back
Top Bottom