• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Calling all PPK junkies, info on my pistol requested

Dan Muk

Default rank <3500 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
260   0
Reaction score
I’m a greenhorn at PPK’s to say the least however I am excited to be able to purchase a factory engraved 22lr version of one. It is in absolutely pristine condition in its original box it may or may not have been fired however I’m not to worried about that as I intend on shooting and enjoying this little guy to the max! I believe it to be manufactured in 1973… Any input would be greatly appreciated. Regards, Muk

Attachments

• 75F73F11-5402-43ED-9BD6-1C52042E80BD.jpeg
    75F73F11-5402-43ED-9BD6-1C52042E80BD.jpeg
    302.8 KB · Views: 88
  • FFC59BE5-2937-40D1-8156-6A5F823892A1.jpeg
    FFC59BE5-2937-40D1-8156-6A5F823892A1.jpeg
    165.5 KB · Views: 88
That is an incredibly beautiful Walther. Where was it made? Should be stamped on side. If it's German, in 22 and factory engraved......you have a real gem. That's one I'd have a hard time bringing myself to shoot it. And I shoot everything

That is an incredibly beautiful Walther. Where was it made? Should be stamped on side. If it's German, in 22 and factory engraved......you have a real gem. That's one I'd have a hard time bringing myself to shoot it. And I shoot everything
Thanks basstracker, It is indeed German! I do not think I will be able to help but do a little plinking with it…!?

While it is interarms it has 2 locations that it is stamped made in Germany
You missed by about 10yrs to be the holy grail. The Interarms stamp, 70s production and the plastic box keep it out of that category. But German, factory engraved and a 22 in pristine shape is. I'd be proud to own that one. By the way, you'll probably need to shoot stingers in it to function properly. But if you shoot it, it will drastically drop the value

You missed by about 10yrs to be the holly grail. The Interarms stamp, 70s production and the plastic box keep it out of that category. But German, factory engraved and a 22 in pristine shape is. I'd be proud to own that one. By the way, you'll probably need to shoot stingers in it to function properly. But if you shoot it, it will drastically drop the value
If it had some significant value that would definitely be icing on the cake however not to concerned with that as I do not intend on selling it. I may at some point be talked into trading it for something as that is a bit of a sickness for me…🤫🤣

If it had some significant value that would definitely be icing on the cake however not to concerned with that as I do not intend on selling it. I may at some point be talked into trading it for something as that is a bit of a sickness for me…🤫🤣
I understand about the sickness. I've had/ have it too. Check out gunsinternational and gunbroker, I don't think you realize what you have

Back
Top Bottom