calling out an ODTr!!!!!

passdaboolits

Default rank <1000 posts
Frontiersman
53   0
Reaction score
Well i read more recently bad deals and such lately. I really feel need to call out a fabulous OdT asset. nON-liberal is his name, he is beyond a great guy, offers much knowledge and time. Has gone way way way above and beyond to help myself and fellow odt members. He is a man among men in the selfless giving and sharing of goods and knowledge. Hes gone from trading with stranger to true friend. This has happened with several who will be mentioned during next few weeks. In this time when we easily point out the fails I just want to continue to give credit to some of the great ones. Many more to come but today its a big thanks and props to NONLIBERAL!!! Thanks buddy.

Last edited:
Wow, thanks. That kind of stuff doesn't need saying but thanks. I like the cut of your jib too, buddy. You're going to need couches at the shop. It has turned into an ODT hangout. If you haven't made it to WD Archery in Cartersville, you are missing the start of something great! I see the potential for what you guys are doing and am glad I can lend a hand.

Thats the number one reason why I love this site. There are lots of great people out there that I would otherwise not have the privilege of knowing.
Thank you O.S. and ODT.

Back
Top Bottom