• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Camo

If my camo matches it is an accident. By the way, I have filled my GA buck tag; two bucks in five days. Now on to the does.

I think I'll probably just buy whatever seems like the best deal and if it works out to be the same pattern so be it. I'll be going from basically no camo to some camo so it should work out. I'll probably buy it all from academy since they seem to have good prices.

Been wearing the same leaf suit I bought 16 years ago when I was 15. $115 was a ton of money to me back then and I've made sure I've gotten every penny worth. Its been patched a few times and pretty faded but I still have deer walk right up on me it.

I like the idea of a leaf suit but this will end up having to be the only camo I own so I think just clothing will be more versatile. I'll probably look at a leaf suit down the road though.

I like the idea of a leaf suit but this will end up having to be the only camo I own so I think just clothing will be more versatile. I'll probably look at a leaf suit down the road though.

Just get the leafy suit a size larger. You can wear whatever underneath. It covers it up.

Back
Top Bottom