• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

camper

dsc1

Default rank <1500 posts
ODT Junkie!
24   0
Reaction score
I'm thinking about buying a small camper I really don't want a pop up one or a big one im only looking to spend around $400-$900 I know I want find a brand new one for that price and I don't mind doing repairs anybody got any idea were I can find one close by for the price limit any suggestions.thanks

I see a nice tent in your future ..... :boink:

^^^^^^ :pound:
OP search CL. I'm sure you could find something but don't expect much in that price range.
And I may get chastised for saying but GON market place has a camper sub section with frequent hunt lease campers listed cheap

Last edited:
When I was looking for a camper the first time, I ended up buying a truck camper. It was bigger than I was looking for but served us well. Only thing, it took a good strong truck to haul it. It weighed 3700 dry, and 4200 ready to camp. It was all my 02 Chevy 2500HD could handle.

After selling it, I went looking for a 24' towable, could not find a nice one so ended up with a 30'. Again, bigger than what I wanted, but it is serving us well for now.

Good luck finding one. It's a buyers market right now with cold weather setting in. Campers, boats and bikes are as cheap as they will be all year.
TC camper 1.jpg
TT camper.jpg

You really are not likely to get something road worthy or with any functionality (working plumbing) for that price. Not trying to be wet blanket just reality.
I'd save for a while as a few grand will make a WORLD of difference in utility, comfort and lack of headaches.

I did see this if you are willing to drive a bit but nickle says it has a WORLD of problems (previous/current leaks soft floor, busted plumbing, water heater, etc... being the most common).... http://columbusga.craigslist.org/rvs/4836366030.html

Thanks guys.its just me and the wife were thinking about going on a adventure or hit the bush every day camping is fun

Same here, just me and the wife and our Jack Russell Bella. For just jumping in the truck and going on short notice, the truck camper was great. plus you can still tow a boat etc:

Back
Top Bottom