• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Camping week at Woot.com

Packs. Solar panels and gear pro cams Are what caught my eye. Anyone ever use the gear lro brand opposed to go pro?59 bucks for 1080 Recording resolutioN!

I haven't but of the stuff I've ordered from them, none of it was 'junk' and all of it appeared to be worth more than sold for.
I was REALLY happy with the High Sierra packs (though not listed this go round) and the hammocks. I do want some solar charger but it's not urgent and they just get cheaper and cheaper....
I might grab one of those Wenzel bags.

a little lower quality in materials and especially hanging hardware. If you are someone who will use it monthly for backpacking, every month for a long time- get eno.

for other use, its great. I am a big boy (was about 260 when i slept in it last) and it held me just fine

Are they on sale right now? I might have to create an account to try them out depending on price. I didnt see any hammocks

Are they on sale right now? I might have to create an account to try them out depending on price. I didnt see any hammocks
No, I just ordered another one (already had one) plus another for a buddy a few weeks ago when they were relisted. They go on sale ($25 with mosquito net) it seems maybe 3 times a year?
Get an account and sign up for their daily email. If nothing else it'll remind you to check the 'sport' section. They have some good deals. No matter how much you order shipping is $5 TOTAL.

Back
Top Bottom