• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Can I boast about this steal I found?

Felton

Default rank <200 posts
Tracker
11   0
Reaction score
So I was looking for another Dillon powder measure for my 550 and I ran across a post on good ol Facebook. He had a couple Dillon powder measures listed for $100. I thought surely it was $100 each, still not a bad price. So i shot him a message and he said he was getting rid of a bunch of Dillon reloading stuff. It wasn’t quite clear what all he was selling “too much to list it all” he said but i knew he was getting rid of a 550 and a couple powder measures. So I went out on a limb and said I’ll take it all for your asking price $550.
I passed on the savings to a friend who’s getting into reloading and sold him the 550 and threw in some dies as well.

Here’s my score!

Attachments

• D3422FDB-2A13-46C1-8FB8-24C4CEC13FF9.jpeg
    D3422FDB-2A13-46C1-8FB8-24C4CEC13FF9.jpeg
    186.9 KB · Views: 106
Great find !! Congrats on the hit ! Lol.
“Even a blind hog can find an acorn every once in a while”.…. Is what a buddy of mine used to say all the time !! :becky:

Good grab !! For some reason there has been a lot of reload stuff for sale lately
I think it has more to do with ammo becoming available and therefore prices coming down than being a generational thing. Also interest rates have gone up and times are starting to get hard for some people, so they are liquidating what they aren’t using.

Back
Top Bottom