Cannot get back into "nelson mandela" thread

Kornbread01

Default rank <750 posts
Frontiersman
0   0
Reaction score
I was reading the entire thread earlier. Was on page 10, not posting, just reading some interesting stuff. Clicked on to move to page 11 & get pop-up that I "have no permission" to be there. Tried logging out & logging back in; no help. The thread was moved & there's another thread right above it with a similar icon, that I cannot get into. Third one at bottom of General Discussions looks same HOWEVER I can access that one. All other threads see:confused:m good............thx!:confused:

I was reading the entire thread earlier. Was on page 10, not posting, just reading some interesting stuff. Clicked on to move to page 11 & get pop-up that I "have no permission" to be there. Tried logging out & logging back in; no help. The thread was moved & there's another thread right above it with a similar icon, that I cannot get into. Third one at bottom of General Discussions looks same HOWEVER I can access that one. All other threads see:confused:m good............thx!:confused:

It's been moved to the Boiler Room. You have to request membership and it doesn't have any benefits or privileges.

Back
Top Bottom