• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Cant decide!!! Which pistol should I hunt down next?!?!

Which WWII pistol?

• Total voters

sovietak474u

Default rank 5000+ posts
My honor is loyalty
380   0
Reaction score
Well I have the main 3 early german pistols I hunted for. For me the hunt is the best part! The luger was quite a chore as there are SO many to choose from. Any who, I have 4 on my want list but I cant decide which one to go after! Maybe you fine people can help me decide. Im leaning more towards the hi power at the moment but im not 100% sure!
The hardest part is finding pieces in GOOD shape with ALL matching parts. Parts guns piss me off. So that aids in making my search more tough! All three of these have all matching parts! The walther ppk has the original grips removed as I shoot it often and the grips cost too much!

Here are the main three I have right now from left to right!

(LEFT) 1943 mauser p38. (middle) 1941 walther PPK (RIGHT) 1939 mauser luger

i586.photobucket.com_albums_ss308_sovietak474u_german_2.jpg

since your going the german route.....well......hmmm

you could always get a german marked hi power? or a mauser hsc

thats the 2 main ones im leaning towards. I really like the mauser HSC as the HK model 4 I have is molded after that pistol.
ive seen a few around, they arent to expensive when i see them but i dont see them to often

although the walther pp would compliment nicely, and are expensive. i personally love the pp (or tph, i love lil pup guns)

ive seen a few around, they arent to expensive when i see them but i dont see them to often

although the walther pp would compliment nicely, and are expensive. i personally love the pp (or tph, i love lil pup guns)

yeah the mausers can be had for less than 500. I saw a NICE walther PP with original holster in FL for under 600 so im still brewing on that one too.

Back
Top Bottom