• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Cant decide!!! Which pistol should I hunt down next?!?!

Which WWII pistol?

• Total voters
Hell yea, those are also nice, come to think of it everything with the Mauser name is a well engineered weapon.

This is such a true statement. Mauser did make some fine weapons. Stupid war shut um down. Then in 1949 a great thing happened... The company was reborn into what is now known as Heckler and Koch! :)

Ive mainly been leaning towards the mauser because of my HK model 4. The model 4 was the first pistol HK ever produced. Many of the features of the model 4 were taken from the mauser HSc.

Last edited:
you should have followed him back to his pot o gold.

he was strapped with a walther pp he got for 600 :)

- - - Updated - - -

This is such a true statement. Mauser did make some fine weapons. Stupid war shut um down. Then in 1949 a great thing happened... The company was reborn into what is now known as Heckler and Koch! :)

Ive mainly been leaning towards the mauser because of my HK model 4. The model 4 was the first pistol HK ever produced. Many of the features of the model 4 were taken from the mauser HSc.
it would be a good compliment

he was strapped with a walther pp he got for 600 :)

- - - Updated - - -

it would be a good compliment

haha. Dont mess with a short person with a PP!

I think it would look nice next to the model 4. The model 4 is an awesome shooter. I like that it converts to other calibers. Plus most of these smaller guns are chambered in 7.65mm which is a caliber I shoot a lot.

haha. Dont mess with a short person with a PP!

I think it would look nice next to the model 4. The model 4 is an awesome shooter. I like that it converts to other calibers. Plus most of these smaller guns are chambered in 7.65mm which is a caliber I shoot a lot.

ya, the mod 4 is pretty sweet.

lol .32 is a strange round to have an abundance of

i got a davis .32 derringer, got any trades ya want for it :)

ya, the mod 4 is pretty sweet.

lol .32 is a strange round to have an abundance of

i got a davis .32 derringer, got any trades ya want for it :)

haha maybe. I shoot the 32 a lot because of my suppressed scorpion mainly. I do shoot the model 4 and the walther ppk a lot. Both are in 32/7.65. I like it because the ammo is cheap (at aimsurplus, stay away from walmart @ 19.96 a box!) and already subsonic. I bought a couple thousand rounds of it as the scorpion eats it like candy!

haha maybe. I shoot the 32 a lot because of my suppressed scorpion mainly. I do shoot the model 4 and the walther ppk a lot. Both are in 32/7.65. I like it because the ammo is cheap (at aimsurplus, stay away from walmart @ 19.96 a box!) and already subsonic. I bought a couple thousand rounds of it as the scorpion eats it like candy!

good deal. i like those scorpions. do want one

Back
Top Bottom