• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Can't View Threads in Firefox?

slow99

Default rank <500 posts Supporter
Nerd Alert!
82   0
Reaction score
Anyone else have this problem; started yesterday afternoon? I can browse subforums, look at profiles, etc but I can not load threads. If I click on a thread, I never get an error inside Firefox, it just sits there like its trying to load the thread but never does. Works fine in IE. I've tried upgrading, downgrading, running Firefox in safe mode, clearing cookies/cache. Other vbulletin sites load fine in Firefox, just does it on ODT.

Anyone else have this problem; started yesterday afternoon? I can browse subforums, look at profiles, etc but I can not load threads. If I click on a thread, I never get an error inside Firefox, it just sits there like its trying to load the thread but never does. Works fine in IE. I've tried upgrading, downgrading, running Firefox in safe mode, clearing cookies/cache. Other vbulletin sites load fine in Firefox, just does it on ODT.
Tough to answer. I quit using Firefox last year because the glaring vulnerabilities that were inherent to the new version. You might want to just give that up, and switch to Chrome.

works fine for me with firefox it's all I use. try logging out and clear cookies and log back in. if all else fails reboot. you can also go to help in firefox. then to about firefox, check for updates.

I already tried updating and downgrading Firefox as well as running in safe mode (which disables add-ons). Maybe I will suck it up and make the change to chrome.

Didn't see anything unusual, and ran a scan with malwarebytes just to be safe and got nothing. Its a weird problem since its just the ODT. I downloaded Chrome, but I hate just giving up.

Back
Top Bottom