• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Car audio/electrical work?

GlockGirl

Default rank <1250 posts
ODT Junkie!
Reaction score
I'm looking into getting a remote starter kit for my Ford Edge in the next couple of months. Who could do the job successfully for me for a reasonable price?

I would think most shops that do anything with electronics could do it but if nothing else bestbuy will install them and I don't think the price was too high back when I worked there years ago but your flipping a coin when it comes to if the guy is decent or not. most of them have to be MECP certified.

It's like $175 somewhere in winder so I'm not sure if that's a typical price for the job or not?

I'd call around and get quotes, I honestly cant remember if the price was anything around there or not. its not the quickest or easiest job to do so the price doesn't seem that out there.

I'd call around and get quotes, I honestly cant remember if the price was anything around there or not. its not the quickest or easiest job to do so the price doesn't seem that out there.

Yeah that's why I got on here to figure out if "the price is right" lol

we do it 325 plus tax. the remote start is 200 and the necessary bypass/interface is 125. you will find less expensive but make sure they have and will be around when a problem arises.

Back
Top Bottom