Carroll County predator caught on cam....during daylight

My middle Daughter just took command of her first platoon last week and called me last night to let me know how awesome her new job is.
Not bad for an adopted child at 10 y/o that came from some pretty nasty white trash.

Tell her to listen to her NCO's, lol.
I found that to be the difference between a good platoon commander and a great one.

Hell, we had one new guy point at the map and say we'll bivouac here tonight. I looked where he was pointing and above his finger it said Mosquito creek. I said, "Sir look above your finger it say's Mosquito creek". He said "So"? I said, "Sir this has been a military base since the beginning of time, there's a reason it was named Mosquito creek". He said, "Well Sgt. that's where we're spending the night"!

It was a night no one that was there will ever forget, lol.
(I had one that was so big, that when I was in my hammock and it landed on my arm, it rocked the hammock. Unforgettable experience!)

You did a good job Comanche! That's stuff to be proud of!

Tell her to listen to her NCO's, lol.
I found that to be the difference between a good platoon commander and a great one.

Hell, we had one new guy point at the map and say we'll bivouac here tonight. I looked where he was pointing and above his finger it said Mosquito creek. I said, "Sir look above your finger it say's Mosquito creek". He said "So"? I said, "Sir this has been a military base since the beginning of time, there's a reason it was named Mosquito creek". He said, "Well Sgt. that's where we're spending the night"!

It was a night no one that was there will ever forget, lol.
(I had one that was so big, that when I was in my hammock and it landed on my arm, it rocked the hammock. Unforgettable experience!)

You did a good job Comanche! That's stuff to be proud of!

Thank you Sir.
She's a 2nd Lt and really has an awesome NCO she is working with right now.
But the guy she is replacing effed up some things pretty bad so she has her work cut out for her but the platoon is 81 people and they are all very professional with zero issues.
She's a tough kid and Is a black belt, teaches kick boxing/Krav Maga and I've seen her take down several very large men like a monkey on pcp.
She's small but her kicks are devastating.

Thank you Sir.
But the guy she is replacing effed up some things pretty bad so she has her work cut out for her but the platoon is 81 people and they are all very professional with zero issues.
She's a tough kid and Is a black belt, teaches kick boxing/Krav Maga and I've seen her take down several very large men like a monkey on pcp.

Jeez, hopefully she won't have to kick anybody, lol.

Thank you Sir.
She better use those skills and start getting combatives certified!

Give them a fish and they eat for a day......teach them to fish and the eat for a lifetime. Great job, Sir.........you are molding a confident and self-reliant young lady.......she will be able to take care of herself and hers. Keep it up........she will treasure those hunts with her Dad all her life.

So this is the little one that won my son's cricket!!! She is a little cutie for sure!!
Thank you. She will be punching paper with it soon.

Give them a fish and they eat for a day......teach them to fish and the eat for a lifetime. Great job, Sir.........you are molding a confident and self-reliant young lady.......she will be able to take care of herself and hers. Keep it up........she will treasure those hunts with her Dad all her life.
Thanks, as will I.

Back
Top Bottom