• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Carry at Mercedes Benz stadium? ?

seeing how i have worked aspects of publuc safety
I disagree. It is possible to carry in there. Just not legal.
in this venue for years- DO NOT try it. even our equipment is xrayed going in. metal detectors, wands, uniformed and UC LEO, security, and almost every square inch on camera along with things mentioned before......just dont do it.

seeing how i have worked aspects of publuc safety

in this venue for years- DO NOT try it. even our equipment is xrayed going in. metal detectors, wands, uniformed and UC LEO, security, and almost every square inch on camera along with things mentioned before......just dont do it.
Same at State Farm Arena. Just don’t try it.

They have the latest in body scan technology, it will detect any abnormalities in your body composition. I park on-site and leave my carry in the car in a discreet location. I go quite often, i highly recommend you not carry unless you wanna see the inside of Fulton county holding cell

That's really screwed up. Getting to and from someplace is always my biggest concern. I'm pretty sure the last Braves game I went to was in the old Atlanta - Fulton stadium.

The earlier comments on State Farm Arena are entirely accurate. I went to a concert there last week and had to go through detectors while also removing my belt before getting into the arena. Before too long, it's going to be the same protocols you do at the airport in order to get into concerts and games. Mercedes Benz was the same situation minus the belt removal the last time I went to a game there a few years back.

They have the latest in body scan technology, it will detect any abnormalities in your body composition. I park on-site and leave my carry in the car in a discreet location. I go quite often, i highly recommend you not carry unless you wanna see the inside of Fulton county holding cell
I obviously have no intentions of trying, but for argument's sake, wouldn't they just kick you out or ban you? Since signs are not enforced in GA and it's not a federal building, how would you be arrested?

Back
Top Bottom