Cartersville, GA Gun show today and tomorrrow, did anyone go?

Wallace's took pics of some of the insane price tags. I'm not going to another show until the Koolaid drinkers stop driving the prices up.

Oh yeah, Someone from the organization will be there all day. We are outside the main event next to the restrooms. Stop by.

Thanks Zeeman for your time and effort. Do you know the total from today?

I will be there tomorrow with others. I am looking forward to it. If any of yall come tomorrow, stop by and say hi!

I saw all the cars when I drove by to meet up with another member to do a trade. I was needing some reloading stuff but im not dealing with that mess

what's the benefits of joining?
You get to help a powerful voice towards keeping and improving our rights here in GA.
like being able to carry in public places? Georgia Carry helped make that happen.

heres the most recent
The Carroll County Board of Commissioners plans to amend its current disaster ordinance to avoid conflicting with Second Amendment issues raised by a Georgia gun rights organization.The proposed ordinance eliminates the word “firearms” from a list of items whose sales could be suspended in case of a local disaster declared by the county commission chairman. The wording was questioned in a Jan. 18 letter hand delivered to commission Chairman Marty Smith by James Camp, of Temple, representing GeorgiaCarry.org.The proposed ordinance was presented to the BOC at its Wednesday work session. It will likely be brought up for vote at Tuesday’s 6 p.m. regular monthly meeting.

I agree wholeheartedly with GACarry, the 2nd Amendment doesnt have a * next to it.

The benefit is putting your money where your mouth is, without having to drive around, and make craptons of phone calls, letters, etc to our politicians, but having a powerful voice(more powerful the more members we have) doing it for me.

Back
Top Bottom