Cartridge you dont like

agreed. high pressure more recoil and no real ballistic advantage over the 9mm

I love the .40 hate bandwagon. I've made so many trades here where people were dumping their Glock 22s and 23s for a fair enough price alone but throwing in all their .40 ammo that I now have a life time supply of .40 and I've never purchased a single box. So...keep on hating!

I love the .40 hate bandwagon. I've made so many trades here where people were dumping their Glock 22s and 23s for a fair enough price alone but throwing in all their .
40 ammo that I now have a life time supply of .40 and I've never purchased a single box. So...keep on hating!
What he said. I have over 1000 rds in HP's alone from people wanting to dump them

Mine is the 45 LC, totally from a price stand point. Love to shoot my single actions but hate to buy or load the case.

From a shooting stand point it is the full power .44 mag, I have gotten too dang old for the punishment. In my younger days, the more power the better but now I am a wimp. I'd shoot 50AE, .44 mag (handloaded hot), 357 Max and even had a Contender in 45/70 and I enjoyed it. Now the 9mm and .22lr are my friends.

I love the .40 hate bandwagon. I've made so many trades here where people were dumping their Glock 22s and 23s for a fair enough price alone but throwing in all their .40 ammo that I now have a life time supply of .40 and I've never purchased a single box. So...keep on hating!

I prefer 9mm, but you sure can get a fotay for very cheap!!!!

Just the ones that don't fit with this chart:

i23.photobucket.com_albums_b378_nonnydarnell_caliberdistribution.jpg

Back
Top Bottom