• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

casting supplies around GA?

SpeedyR

Default rank <3000 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
125   0
Reaction score
just starting to get into bullet casting. for now I just have Lee Pro 4 20lb melter. Will probably pick up a Lee mold or two but was just wondering if any shops in GA (metro Atlanta and north GA) stock any casting supplies? I know I can buy things online but at least until I get more familiar with what I"m doing would be nice to handle some of it, and know that there's a few things I can get locally if I run out (lubes, handles, flux, or even molds)...

or if anyone has some molds that they aren't using any more that they want to sell (or lead/WW) let me know...

if i recall.. i believe I saw some molds at the new Adventure Outdoors Store. May want to call them first to confirm. They have a pretty large selection of reloading supplies. of course.. most of it was not priced at the time I went when they just opened.

Last edited:
now that I have a sizer and a mold or two on the way, thought I'd check again and see if anyone has seen any casting stuff in GA? I know I can order online, and have had good luck having Shooters World order a few things for me but is there anywhere to see molds, lubes, sizing dies, etc in GA?

didn't see any at AO, nor BPS.

I'm interested in this info as well; I've started smelting wheel weights and have found some linotype to mix with soft lead, but haven't found any local sources for the casting supplies.

I cast quite a few calibers. I don't think I have seen any casting supplies in any of the stores that I shop in. Franklin's of Athens might have some but it has been a while since I have been in there and I have never been in the Academy store. I just ordered sizing dies and lube from Midsouth Shooters Supply. I have also bought linotype off eBay to mix with the wheel weight ingots I use.

Back
Top Bottom