• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Reloading stores in North GA - Jasper

• Cherokee Gun and Pawn, Canton typically carries a small selection.
  • Appalachian Gun & Pawn, Tate used to, but not so sure now.
  • Big Woods Goods, Holly Springs
  • Gunsmoke (formerly Hi-Caliber), Holly Springs
  • TBR, Blue Ridge (Thanks for the reminder D_Max D_Max )
  • Blue Ridge Pawn Shop, Blue Ridge usually carries a reasonable selection
  • TruPrep, Marietta
And then there's your Cabelas, Academy etc.

This is an excellent post!!! Can others add their favorite spots around north Georgia, even Atlanta would be fine……I been wanting to check out new spots! I can report Outdoor depot in Gainesville Ga has a nice selection, it’s the only store I been to so far other than academy and bass pro.

This is an excellent post!!! Can others add their favorite spots around north Georgia, even Atlanta would be fine……I been wanting to check out new spots! I can report Outdoor depot in Gainesville Ga has a nice selection, it’s the only store I been to so far other than academy and bass pro.
Alexander’s in Blairsville tries to keep a large selection. Many people shop there so inventory is all over the board but most of the time they do pretty good. Call them (Sporting Goods Dept.) if you have any questions before you make the drive. 706-745-6450

I have no idea how that store stays in business. Their prices are ridiculous on everything!!! I go there when I need a good laugh.
Ya some of that powder has been sitting for a while though (covered with dust), and the marked prices ain't so bad compared to the new higher prices online. Hopefully they won't realize that and reprice em :-) . Got shells 2. For example they got Win AA .410 on the shelf I think for 22 dollars. Walmart sells em for 17.50, but Walmart always sold out and has none in stock. So they might be high, but they got it if you need it, and that's probably how they stay in business. They nice fellas 2, I like to go in and shoot the $hit.

Back
Top Bottom