• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

CCI 22LR Quiet

At hwy 92, cashier asked if it was for a handgun, assumed the correct answer was no, never been asked that before, what was the purpose of that?
In ga ya gotta be 21 to buy handgun ammo. Only 18 for rifle/shotgun ammo

I bought 6,000 rounds of this stuff last time Midway USA had it in stock. I've got PLENTY!

I'll tell you what's sweet, though. They make this same round in a Segmented version. It is freaking deadly on unwanted backyard vermin! Out of a Marlin 39A, the only thing you hear is the hammer hitting the firing pin... and I'm not exaggerating!

What's the difference in the standard and segmented? I saw some at the cabelas in Kennesaw the other day and if was the first time I'd seen those. The we're like $7 or 8 a box.

What's the difference in the standard and segmented? I saw some at the cabelas in Kennesaw the other day and if was the first time I'd seen those. The we're like $7 or 8 a box.

Upon impact, the projectile divides into three equal pieces, thus increasing the wound channel. It's awesome how they work. There are some YouTube videos on it where they shoot into ballistic gel. Pretty nifty.

They also make the High Velocity Segmented. About as powerful as the Stingers, but segmented. Shot a groundhog with one the other day at 80 yards and it never moved. Didn't even give me the signature good-bye wave!

Back
Top Bottom