• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

CCI AR Tactical .22 LR Ammo 40gr CPRN 300rnds for 23.99

Vexmaster

Default rank <500 posts
Survivalist
30   0
Reaction score
Let see how long this lasts!

1 Cent Shipping - Add select Cabela's / Herter's Branded Products and everything ships for a penny (ammo included) with coupon code 84PENNY
These 40-gr. copper-plated round-nose bullets are engineered for maximum velocity and smooth-feeding performance in AR-style .22 LR firearms.
A muzzle velocity of 1,200 fps offers great accuracy.
300 rounds per box.
Made in USA.

http://www.cabelas.com/checkout/ret..._f6e9557b&WT.mc_id=al35987&rid=12&WT.tsrc=AFF

You better call them. My receipt says I'll get it around the 21st.

Thank you for your recent order. We appreciate your shopping at Cabelas.com and hope that you had an enjoyable shopping experience. You will receive another e-mail at the time your order ships.Products Ordered
1 of 21-8826 CCI AR TACTICAL .22 AMMO 22LR 40GR CPRN /300 @ $23.99 eachIn stock-Approx delivery Thu 8/21

You better call them. My receipt says I'll get it around the 21st.

Thank you for your recent order. We appreciate your shopping at Cabelas.com and hope that you had an enjoyable shopping experience. You will receive another e-mail at the time your order ships.Products Ordered
1 of 21-8826 CCI AR TACTICAL .22 AMMO 22LR 40GR CPRN /300 @ $23.99 eachIn stock-Approx delivery Thu 8/21

do you have tracking info yet?? bet it goes on backorder too.....

Cabelas has been getting a LOT of .22 ammo in stock lately. They just delivered an order of mine yesterday (CCI Mini-mag) that has been on BO since February.
And to save on shipping costs, any new orders I've placed lately, I'm choosing to pickup in the new Acworth store...opening next week.

Back
Top Bottom