CCI Quiet .22lr @ MidwayUSA More in stock

hmmmm... order something from Midway, watch it circle Georgia for 5 weeks while they claim it was delivered, have it returned and then get "midway bucks" that I cannot use for the initial item I had purchased...

OR....

OR...
another choice...

I Could just go slam my junk in the heavy sliding glass patio door until I lose consciousness...

hmmmm... order something from Midway, watch it circle Georgia for 5 weeks while they claim it was delivered, have it returned and then get "midway bucks" that I cannot use for the initial item I had purchased...

OR....

OR...
another choice...

I Could just go slam my junk in the heavy sliding glass patio door until I lose consciousness...

I've never had any bad luck with midway. Ordered tons of stuff from them over the years. Unless it's out of stock, its usually on my doorstep in 3-4days. Just got an ar barrel shipped last week. Ordered it Sat night, here Wed. The only issue I've ever had was a busted box with items missing. Even though it was entirely due to shipping damages they overnighted me the missing parts with out question.

Midway is probably one of the fastest delivering companies out there... I've never had anything take more than a week, and usually it's 2-3 days.

If THEY took 5 weeks to deliver to you, I'd hate to see what happens when you order from PSA! <grin>

BTW, still in stock right now.

how does this compare to the cb short as far as the noise level?

I'd have to guess that the CB Shorts will be a little quieter, they have almost 200 FPS less muzzle velocity. The point of the Quiet's is that they should be able to cycle a semi-auto while staying subsonic. The CBs don't have enough pressure to do that reliably.

PS - Thanks to the OP for this thread. It's a good deal on ammo that I can really use with my can, instead of having to stick w/ 22 Shorts in one or two bolt guns.

Last edited:
Midway is probably one of the fastest delivering companies out there... I've never had anything take more than a week, and usually it's 2-3 days.

If THEY took 5 weeks to deliver to you, I'd hate to see what happens when you order from PSA! <grin>

BTW, still in stock right now.

I have order quite a few things from PSA,
to include uppers

never had a problem.

Back
Top Bottom