CCI

I saw that but wouldn't let me add to cart. Seems to happen a lot on their site (to me anyway).

Blazer Was available just after 6am. Went OOS in about 5 minutes because there was no limit on it.

Subsonic, Velocitor and some .17 also available at 6am.

If it says available on the screen, but when you click on it, it says can’t be added, that means you were just late to the party.

Blazer Was available just after 6am. Went OOS in about 5 minutes because there was no limit on it.

Subsonic, Velocitor and some .17 also available at 6am.

If it says available on the screen, but when you click on it, it says can’t be added, that means you were just late to the party.
That would make sense, BUT...... it's done that for hours at a time. For example, right now, it STILL shows Blazer available (but won't let me add to cart) And I'm on a different PC.

That would make sense, BUT...... it's done that for hours at a time. For example, right now, it STILL shows Blazer available (but won't let me add to cart) And I'm on a different PC.

It takes them a little bit to change the status to “currently unavailable”. They were in stock and able to be purchased at 6am. I ordered 3 bricks.
d265ff274c650c69f501172dbc026e7d.jpg

It takes them a little bit to change the status to “currently unavailable”. They were in stock and able to be purchased at 6am. I ordered 3 bricks.
d265ff274c650c69f501172dbc026e7d.jpg
Oh I'm sure at some point you could order them. But for the last couple weeks random items have shown available when they aren't, some literally all day. One morning it had me checking several showing NOT available to see if they'd add to cart. No such luck.
In any case, 6am seems to be the magic hour. :)

Oh I'm sure at some point you could order them. But for the last couple weeks random items have shown available when they aren't, some literally all day. One morning it had me checking several showing NOT available to see if they'd add to cart. No such luck.
In any case, 6am seems to be the magic hour. :)

Yeah if you see it after 6:30 and it still says in stock, its probably gone.

Notice how CCI will jockey their ammo into position right before it becomes available? This morning at 5:00 they moved Blazers, SubSonics and Velocitors near the top of the list along with the CCI Blanks that have been there a while. They still showed “currently unavailable” until 6am when they became “in stock”. Kinda gives you a sneak peek at what they have that morning.

Back
Top Bottom