• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

CCW license

is it just me

• Total voters
Most school shooting involve legally acquired firearms.

The hood rat is much more likely to gun down his drug dealer, I can live with that.

Nothing prevents a gang member for having a GWL or DL.
Plus, not my job to legislate morality. Actually, should be no one's job but that's another story.

Some other phallic symbol they carry in their freedom wallet, probably their NRA card, lol.

Most of the "Imma need to see you CCW" sellers here really don't have much concern with your card, they just want to show you Thier's.

View attachment 3867276

I'm much more interested in seeing the gun you are carrying, than your permission slip to carry it.

Even though it's a pain to get the CCW, you should get one because you can. Imagine most in the USA cant get one because their local laws.
Not getting one is a statistic. It gives those states a statistic that people in able states like GA have limited amounts of licenses issued
I completely disagree with you. I believe it show the government our complacency. It is a constitutional right in this country to bear arms. Not just keep. We must all remember that. If we keep laying down everytime a new politician comes up with a new non-constitutional law then we will all end up as California, Chicago, New York. The list goes on. Your statement though you mean no harm through it, creates a embolden government.
We must remember what the Constitution and the second amendment was written for. The reasoning behind the Constitution was to keep our government from being exactly who they are being right now. The fact that the president said what are they going to do against rockets should raise the hair on the back of your neck! We should never allow the government to step over any amendment. Especially with us being a community of 2A lovers. We are the people that hold the line. We are the only light to hold back the darkness. It's up to us to always fight for everyone's rights not just the ones we support

is it just me or is it extremely annoying all the post that say you must have a ccw. I got one when I first turned 21, it expired last year and really don't wanna go through getting it renewed. and honestly I don't wanna pay the govt for the freedom to use a constitutional right. in Georgia law enforcement isn't allowed to ask you to see your ccw anyways so why do we even need one
Le already has that permit info (& Exp. date) on their screen when you get pulled over. I have a friend that was charged for carrying in his waistband with an expired permit cause he gave the p.o.an attitude from the start. I have never asked to see one but it does mean the buyer did at somtime recently have the ability to pass a background check. I care more about someone saying they just want something to leave in the car. If they have their ccp I still wouldn’t sell them anything no matter who signed the 4473 for it.

Back
Top Bottom