Center Fire Pistols and Suppressors.

Fire4Effect

Default rank <500 posts
Survivalist
26   0
Reaction score
Okay, I'm officially hooked. I purchased a SWR Warlock II for my Ruger 22/45 Lite, I had to sell my Glock 30S to do so but I don't regret it. I am planning on pimping out my Ruger with a red dot sight, a trigger job and maybe some VZ grips, but I am trying to wait until I get my suppressor out of lock up. The problem is I have a feeling that I will be wanting another one for center fire pistols in the not so distant future. I would like to go with a 45 suppressor that will work on both .40 and 9mm. As it stands right now my only candidates for pistols are a Glock 23 and 19. However I am considering selling the Glock 19 to finance my Ruger build. Long story short I am currently unemployed and working on my Masters Degree, thank you very much Mr. President. Anyway, I am trying to get some ideas on what would be a good suppressor for multiple guns and what guns would you choose to suppress. I am thinking for .45 of either a good 1911 like maybe a Dan Wesson or Colt Marine addition or a FNX 45 tactical. Possibly keeping the Glock 23 and adding a threaded barrel. And then I am up in the air on the 9mm. I had a CZ75 for a while I really liked it but maybe a Sig. Just curious to get some opinions.
IMG_0549_zps6ac17568.jpg

Nice, now I just need the guns to pair it with. BTW that is not my Ruger in the picture, I just posted to show the sights I would like to put on mine, I think I would delete the front sight as well. Plus the compensator is a little overkill for a .22.

Nice, now I just need the guns to pair it with. BTW that is not my Ruger in the picture, I just posted to show the sights I would like to put on mine, I think I would delete the front sight as well. Plus the compensator is a little overkill for a .22.

With efile taking about 4 months and the paper route taking a year... you will have PLENTY of time to decide hosts. Trust me. I have 3 cans in possession and 3 cans pending. My brain is going over the hosts.

Back
Top Bottom