• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Century Arms AP5 (All Variants) $200 rebate until August 31

For holding value HK.

For actually being built true to the original spec the AP5 and Zenith Mp5-RS are built the way I like with better welds.
As far as I know they are built on original HK machinery just with different rollmarks.

Century is only the importer of AP5's, their monkeys only unload the ship/truck.

Both will take a value dump if braces are banned.

For holding value HK.

For actually being built true to the original spec the AP5 and Zenith Mp5-RS are built the way I like with better welds.
As far as I know they are built on original HK machinery just with different rollmarks.

Century is only the importer of AP5's, their monkeys only unload the ship/truck.

I don't think they will go down significantly - clones were pricey before braces came into popularity.
Braces are almost as expensive as an SBR tax stamp on an MP-5 and although a hassle worth it to not be hassled by the AFT.

I've been looking at getting a mp5 but I'm a little on the fence about getting a century vs an hk

honestly i'd go shoot one a bit before deciding. For collectability the HK all the way but for shooting i'd honestly go with the cheaper option. the MP5 is a blast to shoot but it feels as outdated as it is and thats what woudl keep me from dropping any real money on them.

I like the Stribog and scorpions more just because of more modern designs and ergonomics and if you willing to spend HK money then B&T is 100% the way to go and will still be cheaper.

For holding value HK.

Not if I plan on doing a form 1 on it 😏

Back
Top Bottom