• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Century Arms CAI C308 Rifle, Cal Black or Tan - Only $449.99 After Rebate

Attachments

• IMG_7064.JPG
    IMG_7064.JPG
    33.1 KB · Views: 25
I succumbed to the C308... best deal I found personally was getting Buds to price match down to $493 shipped (using one of the other sights that was lower but charged a good bit of shipping). Buds also offers a lifetime warranty for $25. Also I picked up a ****ton of mags cheap from Centerfire systems for about $2.33/each: https://www.centerfiresystems.com/p-2937-g3hk-308-20rd-original-aluminum-6-pack.aspx

Rebate doesn't end until 7/15 btw, so there is still time!
How do you go about getting Buds to price match? They usually show a lower price for cash sale also.

I just looked it up on my phone and no longer see the price match request option anymore. It was there a couple days ago though
Yup it was there when I ordered, it may be that they have few left and aren't matching anymore. I'm that case there's other places to order, just check out slick guns.com

I got one from an Englishman at a gun show years ago for 400. He had to sell all his guns because his job was moving him back to England. Only good deal I ever got at a gun show. It was a good gun. I just fell out of love with it after I got a Garand and an M1a. The balance was funky and the recoil impulse just felt all wrong. Made it hard to get a good shooting cadence. I wouldn't say it wasn't just my personal preference. The muzzle brake(looked different than that one) made everyone else on the line want to kill you.

Back
Top Bottom