• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Century Arms CAI C308 Rifle, Cal Black or Tan - Only $449.99 After Rebate

I couldn't resist. These are like $427 after MIR at four winds.
Magazines are stupid cheap for these things and I like the fact that these have a welded rail. At $450 or less, it's really hard to say no to.

I couldn't resist. These are like $427 after MIR at four winds.
Magazines are stupid cheap for these things and I like the fact that these have a welded rail. At $450 or less, it's really hard to say no to.

I succumbed to the C308... best deal I found personally was getting Buds to price match down to $493 shipped (using one of the other sights that was lower but charged a good bit of shipping). Buds also offers a lifetime warranty for $25. Also I picked up a ****ton of mags cheap from Centerfire systems for about $2.33/each: https://www.centerfiresystems.com/p-2937-g3hk-308-20rd-original-aluminum-6-pack.aspx

Rebate doesn't end until 7/15 btw, so there is still time!

Yeah I ordered from Bud's as well. Shipping is super fast too. With the $50 MIR, it was too good to pass up. So long as the rifle isn't a total pile, it's a win. From what I understand, it's quite decent.

Dare I say this is akin to the PSA vz2008 a few years back?

Not as cheap but dang!

Anyone heard any reviews for this rifle? It destroys the brass on ejection, right? Or am I confusing it with something else?

I have one, and you are correct - very tough on bass on ejection. In fact, owning one of these would be wise. It is the only rifle I’ve owned that I experienced a broken shell casing.
cdn_us_cf2.yottaa.net_53ff2f503c881650e20004c9_www.brownells.cbcdaeb77d248c7442a5f50e47809df2f.jpg

Back
Top Bottom