• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Century OPaps for $668 at Preppers

I thought I heard that Century had raised the N-PAP cost to distributors. Are you suggesting Century will drop it back down?
I'm not a distributor. Just following trends. I do think NPAP's will go back down to low 500's. Especially since everyone is panicking over on AKfiles because of recent issues with them, and Rob Ski destroying an NPAP from a simple drop (or so it seems).

I'm not a distributor. Just following trends. I do think NPAP's will go back down to low 500's. Especially since everyone is panicking over on AKfiles because of recent issues with them, and Rob Ski destroying an NPAP from a simple drop (or so it seems).
I didn't mean to suggest that you're a distributor. I was saying that I thought Century raised the price to distributors (and that price raise trickles down to us), and that was why they are more expensive now than they used to be. For the price to drop, I think Century is going to have to back down on their distributor pricing. Wholesale prices are too high now (from what I've heard) for stores to lower their prices of their own accord. Not saying the price won't drop, but I think it will take Century a while of poor sales before they drop the price. Stores react quickly, distributors slower, and manufacturers/importers slowest of all, I would imagine.

Back
Top Bottom