• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

North East GA  Cerakote ceramic gun coating in North Georgia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Smith & Wesson M&P15 coated with Coyote Tan
[Broken External Image]:
[Broken External Image]:
[Broken External Image]:
[Broken External Image]:

That turned out nice!! So no more A2 FSB huh? The rail looks good on there, love the rifle length/16" combo. If you want to sell that NM FSB back to me I would love to take it off your hands.

More Cerakote goodness

[Broken External Image]:
[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:
[Broken External Image]:
[Broken External Image]:
[Broken External Image]:

Can you do digital or other camo? Found a useful link to view the coating prior to application: http://nicindustries.com/guncoater.php

What's the typical cost for full/partial firearm?

Usually a layered design is avoided when using Cerakote. It does not stick to itself. Sorry, no camo designs from me. You may find others that will do camo for you but it comes directly from NIC that multiple layers do not work well with Cerakote.

Usually I can coat an entire gun for around $100 (rifle or pistol), slides $50, frames $50. Of course this could go up or down a bit depending what all is to be coated.

Usually a layered design is avoided when using Cerakote. It does not stick to itself. Sorry, no camo designs from me. You may find others that will do camo for you but it comes directly from NIC that multiple layers do not work well with Cerakote.

Yeah, I was wondering about that. NIC has the camo designs on their site (the link I posted) but one of the camos (digital) looked like an applique style. I have a G17 that I might send your way, just got to figure out the colors...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom