• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Metro Atlanta  Cerakote finishes , stock work, and custom grips

T one

Default rank <200 posts
Tracker
Reaction score
Professional Cerakote finishing, all colors and custom mixes. Stock repair and refinishing.
Custom grips and laminates. Pm me for quotes and pics, or if your in Carrollton come by
for a quote or to see something I have done.
i47.tinypic.com_8zphft.jpg

i49.tinypic.com_1zw851.jpg

i47.tinypic.com_34felis.jpg

i45.tinypic.com_35cmu02.jpg

i47.tinypic.com_k3ur06.jpg

i49.tinypic.com_28rjsls.jpg

i45.tinypic.com_5u4yae.jpg

Can you list some generic pricing for AR's (single, non-fancy color), pistols, knives etc? Also, I'm sure it doesn't reflect the quality of your work, but that red Glock may be the ugliest gun I've ever seen.

Can you list some generic pricing for AR's (single, non-fancy color), pistols, knives etc? Also, I'm sure it doesn't reflect the quality of your work, but that red Glock may be the ugliest gun I've ever seen.

I was worried to even to post that pic, but wanted to show to that I can do whatever someone dreams up. Thanks for understanding another's vision has nothing to do with the quality of my application. I will say it was a 4 color process, and fun to do, I just wouldn't wear it on my side.
I'll post up some generic pricing for the Cerakote, but would rather folks just PM me for a quote as I will give any ODT'er a discount off my normal price. Custom work, such as the melt job on the NAA, Stock repairs, checkering and refinishing, or the grips made from the ACU's, I can only quote on an individual basis. The knife is stainless and was etched with two different medias for the tiger stripe, again whatever you envision, I can apply.

Single color handguns $150
Two tone is the same if just solid colors. ie frame one color, slide another
AR's are tricky to price generically, but somewhere around $200 for a complete gun.
Things like 12 inch quadrails require more time to cote correctly and increase pricing.
Bolt guns are generally around $150 for barrel and receiver
Stocks are typically $85 for synthetic
Small parts like back straps or fixed blade knives typically $25-$30
And if you have to have it
Super Mario Toadstool camo is around $260

No website sorry, still working on that.
i46.tinypic.com_sq2xix.jpg

That's all I have on my phone right now, Friday and the weekend is my busiest time.
I'll post some as soon as I can.

I have been real busy since posting, and haven't been paying attention to post. I do answer my pm's as I have a notifier for them. The west Atlanta was from when I originally joined, it was to show I would be easy to meet for trade. I live in Douglasville, work in Carrollton, and am in Sandy Springs a few times a week.
I will try to get a few more pics up tonight.
As stated PM's work best, and thanks.

Back
Top Bottom