Giveaway!  Cerakote Giveaway @ Lock n' Load

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK with all due Respect, I cannot vote a yes for personal gain without seeing the product and given a chance to make an opinion based on Facts. Based on review of service and quality..Great gesture but I hope more have ethics than greed..Waiting to cast my vote based on knowledge of work done..That's just my opinion..DD

OK with all due Respect, I cannot vote a yes for personal gain without seeing the product and given a chance to make an opinion based on Facts. Based on review of service and quality..Great gesture but I hope more have ethics than greed..Waiting to cast my vote based on knowledge of work done..That's just my opinion..DD

Um it's Facebook, not a vote. A like simply means you follow their postings as a company and sharing means you let others know of their existence and the existence of this give-a-way. It's not a vote just a way to expand the number of people who see their postings/ads.

Don't mean to ***** and moan, but I will ***** and moan. If you're going to do an ODT style giveaway, why not make it exclusive for ODT members? Not everyone here uses Facebook nor has any desire to start. Just saying.

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't mean to ***** and moan, but I will ***** and moan. If you're going to do an ODT style giveaway, why not make it exclusive for ODT members? Not everyone here uses Facebook nor has any desire to start. Just saying.
its a local thing, posted to a local forum, but its meant to drum up attention for their facebook. So that when they get new guns etc they have an audience to announce to. Just giving it away does far less to promote the business.

Free is Free. you dont have to participate, but the rest of us appreciate the chance at a freebie. Took me longer to type this response to you than to put in my entry. If you're not on Facebook, then you miss out on one potential freebie. No big deal.

Last edited by a moderator:
its a local thing, posted to a local forum, but its meant to drum up attention for their facebook. So that when they get new guns etc they have an audience to announce to. Just giving it away does far less to promote the business.

Free is Free. you dont have to participate, but the rest of us appreciate the chance at a freebie. Took me longer to type this response to you than to put in my entry. If you're not on Facebook, then you miss out on one potential freebie. No big deal.

Yeah, I get all that. I'm just saying there is likely a significant portion of the ODT not on FB. But you're right - **** 'em. No big deal. I'm in. lol

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom