• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

North West GA  **Cerakote Your gun by Totally Tactical Coatings**

kdavis1977

Default rank <100 posts
Hunter
Reaction score
Item Name: *****Cerakote Your gun***** Some Pricing and number added******

Willing to Ship: No

Item is for: Sale Only

Sale Price: N/A

Item Description: My partner and I have a small cerakoting shop and we are now taking customers. Cerakote is the toughest Firearms finish in the world. We can do pretty much any gun, and it's an awesome product/upgrade to your firearms. I'll post pictures of our most recent gun we did (DPMS AR-15) once I get to my home computer. More pictures to come as I get time. Please refer to http://www.cerakoteguncoatings.com/ if you're unfamiliar with this product and it's many functions. Please PM me any questions you have. We are unable to ship at this time. Getting FFL soon. Generally the gun coating procedure can be finished within 7 days of recieving your gun. There are lots of colors that you can choose from.

Please feel free to text or call 678-988-0675......................( I am currently out of town and will be returning tomorrow. Have very poor phone coverage at the moment so if no one returns your call its because I havent gotten it yet but will return ASAP) Please just text me or leave MSG for best chance for the next couple of days.

I live in the Silver Creek area (Between Rockmart and Cedartown and I will meet to pick up gun face to face. For a small fee if round trip is more than 20 miles.)

Again, any questions just text or call.

General pricing:

****Currently doing handguns for 125.00 for entire gun for a limited time. Discount until May 31st, 2012. (Instead of the 150.00 for the frame and slide)***
******DISCOUNTS ON MULTIPLE GUNS******
CERAKOTE FIREARMS COATINGS NOW BEING APPLIED

Prices for One color only. Additional colors priced at request.

Bolt Guns and Shotguns. Prices for barrel and action, not stock unless otherwise stated or discussed.

Barrels- $85-$110
Actions- $75-$105
Single barrel shotgun- $145
Double barrel shotgun- $175
Barrel and action- $165 (bolt is $25 extra if different color than action)
Stocks- $100 Is only prep and coated price for stocks.

AR10, AR15, AK47, SAIGA, Mini 14, and other tactical style rifles.

Uppers- $100 (quad rails add $25)
Bolts-$35 coated with CERAKOTE DURASLICK.
Lowers- $100 (includes standard stationary buttstock, if it's the same color)
Complete Rifle- $185 (if quad rails add $30) (add $20 for adj. buttstock)
Buttstock, grip, and fore stock in single color, all for $100. (quad rails add $25)
Mags are $30 each. Mags with see thru side window add $5 per mag.

PISTOLS

Price is for one color including pins.

SLIDE- $75
Frame- $75
Mags- $25 Each
Revolvers- $150 ($125 Until May 31st, 2012)
POLYMER HOLSTERS, AND RACE HOLSTERS
$50

Last edited:
Here are a few Pictures of my AR-15 we just did. It was all black. Everything thats OD green, we Cerakoted. Even the mag. The receiver and barrel was done in Graphite Black. AR1.jpgAR2.jpgAR3.jpg

Sweet. Put me down for an appointment! Just let me get my ducks in order and i will be seeing you soon sir.

Rockmart is my home town, graduated from there in 1994. In Villa Rica now and could be interested in getting my 870 done if it does not sell or get tradeed off.

Back
Top Bottom