• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Your ODT Mortgage Guy!!

HKMurkure

Default rank <1000 posts
Frontiersman
Reaction score
Hello ODT! I wanted to list my professional services for your review and referrals. I have been helping ODT members with their mortgage lending services for many years. Knowledge and Flexibility is what makes me different from your ordinary lenders. I have 26+ years in the mortgage industry and I have worked in every aspect of the mortgage industry. I started in the 90's answering the front desk phones and rising to Vice President/Head of Mortgage Operations for a National Bank (twice for two separate banks) before I was 30. I have underwritten CONVENTIONAL, FHA, VA, and Second Mortgages. I have the knowledge to know what the underwriter will NEED to see to get you to the closing table. I can recognize potential pitfalls, help you navigate the documents to be provided and utilize all the mortgage products available in the entire country. I essentially underwrite your loan before a lender ever sees it. I request and review all your documents before I issue the Pre-Qualification Letter. I spend hours with you answering your questions, understanding your goals/situation and developing an successful strategy to accomplish your goals.

I realize that no one wants a mortgage, but most need one. So, I make the process smoother, faster and cheaper! My compensation structure is below the National Average as my goal is to help people succeed in purchasing homes, and then I can help them in the future too. There are only two people on my mortgage team. My wife, who processes the loans and me. That is it. The process starts and finishes with me. Trina rarely gets on the phone, but is an email warrior. But I am available for phone calls/text 7 days a week from 9am - 9pm (Later by appointment).

Yes, I am in Sales, but I have a NO B.S. attitude. I will tell you what you NEED to hear, not what you want to hear! I love to educate people about the mortgage industry and due to my extensive experience, I can answer all your questions and give real examples.

If you want Industry leading Turn Times and Interest Rates, contact me! Loan Approvals within 24 hours, Clear to Closes within 10 days regularly. Fast Appraisals, Great Communication and Low Fees! Seriously, I never charge for the Underwriting Fee, Processing Fee, Admin Fee, Credit Report Fee or any other Verification Fees! Please allow me to take the "PEPSI CHALLENGE" against your current lender. You might like what I have to offer.

Here are some ODT Members that I have worked with. There are many more I have spoken with and advised NOT to pursue changing their mortgage, as it was not in their best interest, etc.

Falcon1 Falcon1
WallsGa WallsGa
Jeddak Jeddak
Babadook_ballbag Babadook_ballbag

Members who I provided assistance to, but did not close a transaction, yet. :)

bigt61 bigt61

Click this URL to be directed to my DOWNLOADABLE CONTACT CARD directly to your Mobile Phone: https://qrs.ly/xkf0f35
Or take a photo of the QR Code with your Mobile Device

I am working on establishing my Google presence, here is the link to read my REVIEWS.
Google Business Page

You can also follow on Facebook & Instagram. I might even start a YouTube video account too.
https://instagram.com/MortgagesbyStevenAlaniz

Thanks ODT! I look forward to speaking with more of you.

Attachments

• QR Code - SA-RFC.jpg
    QR Code - SA-RFC.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 6
Hello ODT! I wanted to list my professional services for your review and referrals. I have been helping ODT members with their mortgage lending services for many years. Knowledge and Flexibility is what makes me different from your ordinary lenders. I have 26+ years in the mortgage industry and I have worked in every aspect of the mortgage industry. I started in the 90's answering the front desk phones and rising to Vice President/Head of Mortgage Operations for a National Bank (twice for two separate banks) before I was 30. I have underwritten CONVENTIONAL, FHA, VA, and Second Mortgages. I have the knowledge to know what the underwriter will NEED to see to get you to the closing table. I can recognize potential pitfalls, help you navigate the documents to be provided and utilize all the mortgage products available in the entire country. I essentially underwrite your loan before a lender ever sees it. I request and review all your documents before I issue the Pre-Qualification Letter. I spend hours with you answering your questions, understanding your goals/situation and developing an successful strategy to accomplish your goals.

I realize that no one wants a mortgage, but most need one. So, I make the process smoother, faster and cheaper! My compensation structure is below the National Average as my goal is to help people succeed in purchasing homes, and then I can help them in the future too. There are only two people on my mortgage team. My wife, who processes the loans and me. That is it. The process starts and finishes with me. Trina rarely gets on the phone, but is an email warrior. But I am available for phone calls/text 7 days a week from 9am - 9pm (Later by appointment).

Yes, I am in Sales, but I have a NO B.S. attitude. I will tell you what you NEED to hear, not what you want to hear! I love to educate people about the mortgage industry and due to my extensive experience, I can answer all your questions and give real examples.

If you want Industry leading Turn Times and Interest Rates, contact me! Loan Approvals within 24 hours, Clear to Closes within 10 days regularly. Fast Appraisals, Great Communication and Low Fees! Seriously, I never charge for the Underwriting Fee, Processing Fee, Admin Fee, Credit Report Fee or any other Verification Fees! Please allow me to take the "PEPSI CHALLENGE" against your current lender. You might like what I have to offer.

Here are some ODT Members that I have worked with. There are many more I have spoken with and advised NOT to pursue changing their mortgage, as it was not in their best interest, etc.

Falcon1 Falcon1
WallsGa WallsGa
Jeddak Jeddak
Babadook_ballbag Babadook_ballbag

Members who I provided assistance to, but did not close a transaction, yet. :)

bigt61 bigt61

Click this URL to be directed to my DOWNLOADABLE CONTACT CARD directly to your Mobile Phone: https://qrs.ly/xkf0f35
Or take a photo of the QR Code with your Mobile Device

I am working on establishing my Google presence, here is the link to read my REVIEWS.
Google Business Page

Thanks ODT! I look forward to speaking with more of you.
I can't say enough positive things about this guy here. He helped us tremendously during the home buying process explaining several different scenarios over each property we were considering. He is very responsive and will communicate every step of the way. We got a fantastic rate, and were clear to close in just about 2 weeks. If you or anyone in your friend/family circle are considering options about mortgages CALL HIM. Even if it is just a couple quick questions he has been in the industry long enough to see both up and down trends in home prices and interest rates and can answer just about anything.

I can confirm Steve’s awesomeness as I have used he and Trina on 2 mortgages: a re-fi and a new home purchase. He is always available to answer any questions you may have, and explains every detail of the process thoroughly.

We even called him when my father-in-law was (stupidly) considering a reverse mortgage with a scam company a while back. Steve patiently and thoroughly explained - with dollars and cents - why it was a bad idea and how it would end up costing him in the long run.

If you need a mortgage I cannot recommend his services enough. If you’re even thinking about it give him a call.

It's great to see your extensive experience in the mortgage industry, and your commitment to helping ODT members with their mortgage lending needs is commendable. Your knowledge, flexibility, and transparent approach are undoubtedly valuable assets in an industry that can sometimes be overwhelming for clients.

Having the ability to underwrite a loan before it reaches a lender and offering turn times and interest rates that stand out is impressive. Your dedication to educating people about the mortgage industry is a big plus, as it empowers clients to make informed decisions.

For those seeking mortgage advice, Mortgage Advisor Sunderland, like the experts at sunderlandmoneyman.com, can provide valuable insights and guidance. It's always a good idea to explore your options and consider what aligns best with your financial goals.

Back
Top Bottom