• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Cerokote

That's Woodman, not Backwoods.
you would be correct..... I am learning as I meet people that hearing names and relating them to odt names is harder than I thought. cpt. dave looks nothing like his avatar even though he said it was him at 19 ( I still think he was yanking my chain )lol

I feel like you have to much time on your hands.... Spending hours upoand n hours bashing another persons business with countless arguments and asterisks ****, lol. Lets burry the hatchet and STHU. A mistake was made, a mistake was confirmed and it is done. That is all.

I was gonna say "STFU" OR "STFU".... You're way nicer than me and since you have an education I will go with your answer!!

If Brian says it I believe it! I've read all of this bull**** and honestly, these keyboard commandos crack me up!!

One hell of a great read and Brian thanks for the facilities so I can Poop on the way home!
and captdave77 thanks for my new Quote Priceless.
and Great to meet you today pistolpat.
Oh and BTW I have had several things done by Dobbs Defense and all of them are Works of ART.

One hell of a great read and Brian thanks for the facilities so I can Poop on the way home!
and captdave77 thanks for my new Quote Priceless.
and Great to meet you today pistolpat.
Oh and BTW I have had several things done by Dobbs Defense and all of them are Works of ART.
where is your new avatar???? lol

dude check out cdd durocoat his shop is killer and he does it right.
ok this is a plug dude does good work and it will last he strips it blast it acid bath it and then primes it then add color then finsh just look him up

After. I have others and they look nothing like that one.

cdn3.volusion.com_j4enh.r2en5_v_vspfiles_photos_BCM_URG_M4_14_d28c961c35b36253396623daa1dbdb37.jpg

All of my 14.5 rifles are pinned because I like the balance better over the 16'' barrels. That rifle was a clone of a standard issue M4A1 so it has a 14.5'' Colt barrel with the BCM extended A2 hider pinned. As I said it was new in the package less then an hour before it arrived at dobbs. The upper arrived with the barrel installed, the hider put on and hand tightened, a KAC RAS and Matech rear sight installed. With the exception of the finish being removed from the bottom of the hider the upper was given back to me like they received it and Dobbs Defense.

Seriously man, you keep throwing up this picture of a big-box level pin job and acting like OTT did you a favor.
I've seen apprentice level jobs that looked better
Did they even try to smooth that up for you?

Showing me a picture of a scuffed barrel is not proof that anyone did anything.... it's only proof you have a scuffed rifle.

As for Mr. Dobb's integrity, beyond reproach.
You'd sooner slap your mamma!
(I think that's the expression down here.)

Now that you have screwed the pooch and made a complete ass of yourself; accept that it is entirely possible that the weapon was already scuffed, scuffed elsewhere after the fact or scuffed at his shop and you've **** on any chance of remediation and move out smartly.

God bless your heart and GLWS
:D

Back
Top Bottom