Chain

rtross rtross is a good dude. My first face to face deal on ODT for an 870 wingmaster in the Walmart parking lot in Canton, and I still had the mentality I was meeting someone from Craigslist unfortunately because I was new to ODT. Tom still no Turkeys with that gun, but I’ve killed a boatload of ducks and a few geese with it.

rtross rtross is a good dude. My first face to face deal on ODT for an 870 wingmaster in the Walmart parking lot in Canton, and I still had the mentality I was meeting someone from Craigslist unfortunately because I was new to ODT. Tom still no Turkeys with that gun, but I’ve killed a boatload of ducks and a few geese with it.
Great to hear from you.
Be patient with the N Ga turkey hunts. I finally got my first one (up here in the mountains) last week! I almost fainted when I woke up from a nice nap and he was eye-balling me from 10 yards.

I loved that 870. Glad to hear it has been quite productive for you!

I've got approx 45 feet of naval anchor chain....weighs about 450 lbs. Doubt you could use it though. The links are about 5 inches long each.

We still have some chains about 8' long that were milsurp stuff . They were supposed to be hold down chains for plane wings on carriers. Some of them should still be in plastic bags.

I've got approx 45 feet of naval anchor chain....weighs about 450 lbs. Doubt you could use it though. The links are about 5 inches long each.
Dang. Now that's a chain!
Thank you very much for the offer. But I don't think I could even lift it!

Back
Top Bottom