• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

FOUND!!! Cheap -- 22 for training my kids -- Cheap

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheBamaFan

Default rank <50 posts
Outdoorsman
Reaction score
I'm looking for a cheap .22 handgun (semi-auto or revolver preferably) to teach my kids how to properly handle firearms. They have all learned how to use and handle a pellet gun (single shot rifle), but now it is time for some handgun training. It doesn't need to be pretty but it does need to cheap. It doesn't even have to be clean. If it has been sitting up on a shelf in a garage or basement or attic collecting dust and insects, I'll take it as is and clean it up myself. I joined too late to take advantage of the one that was being given away last month which is a cool story by the way.

I would even consider a .22 rifle but my goal is to train them on handguns.

Thanks.

I have a marlin 60 for 100.00

Attachments

• IMG_2459.JPG
    IMG_2459.JPG
    70.9 KB · Views: 13
Hard to argue with that.

A Rough Rider 22 revolver would be my choice on first pistol. You can find them new between $100-150. Single action, six shot.

https://www.facebook.com/CherokeeGu...1826.155649197808147/1591821674190885/?type=3
Thanks for the recommendation.

Do you work at Cherokee Gun and Pawn? I ask because I went to look at their website and sadly it is beyond useless if you are trying to get an idea of their inventory. It is nice to know that they have something listed on FB, but I love to browse before I go onsite. Just my unsolicited opinion.

Thanks again for the recommendation. I'll definitely keep that in mind if nothing used and cheaper is shared.

image.jpg
image.jpg
Probably not what you're looking for but I've got a Beretta Minx .22 short with extra factory magazine and 700 rounds of ammo for $300.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom