• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

CHEAP .22lr suppressors!

most likely these guys will be at the gun show at the Atlanta Expo center this weekend. Not sure what happens to their store while they are there since they bring a large inventory to the shows.

most likely these guys will be at the gun show at the Atlanta Expo center this weekend. Not sure what happens to their store while they are there since they bring a large inventory to the shows.

It empties out :lol: The guy apologized for some of the shelves in the cases being so empty. They still have a good supply on-hand, don't get me wrong, but there are a lot of gaps. He said they took their inventory for the show down to the Expo Center today.

I've got one on layaway. Working on my trust and will be doing the paper work soon. The suppressor is made by Tactical Solutions. I'm gonna try it out on my 15-22. I have been looking at .22 pistols to put this can on and I think I might just buy a .22 conversion instead, for my SA 1911

Definitely some of the best firearm prices around and top quality selection. Just stopped by today! Their new suppressors are pretty tempting.... Damn taxes and waiting period!

The $200 tax stamp and long wait are rough, but I'm in for one! I couldn't pass up a $99 silencer. Now I have to buy a .22 to put it on; too bad it won't work on a .223...

I'm really thinking about the same thing Shinola, for $300 total I would have 4-5 months to find a great 22lr threaded bolt action rifle.

On a side note, welcome to the trader. 5 posts and already a supporter!

Back
Top Bottom