Cheap NCStar Mark III Review

CherryCola

Default rank <3000 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
16   0
Reaction score
I personally love my EOTech 512.. I can go to war with it and come back with it hold its zero and being in near perfect condition. Plus, it takes AA batteries.

But this review isn't about my EOTech.. it's about an optic that has gotten some pretty nasty reviews and some ok ones. Here is the thing though.. none of these reviews have any proof behind them.. No one who is really credible has ever really put this optic to the test.. I've been seeing some bashing of it and I was just curious to see if these reviews were even remotely true..

So I went out and bought an NCstar 4x fixed sniper redicle scope... I'm waiting for the 300 rnds of plinking ammo to come in (I have 200rnds as it is to add to that.) My goals are to first see if it sights in correctly.. Second.. keep that sight through 100 rnds of ammo.. I'm going to drop it.. wet it.. get it dirty.. Basically do a small Glock torture test to it and see what happens.

Except I won't freeze it or run it over with a truck because.. well.. I'm not too confident of it making it past the first 100 rnds to begin with.

Anyone interested in this? Any excuse to put some lead down range, right?

I love cheap scopes for what they are. Have the one you mention with a mil-dot reticle. Works just fine for weekend plinking. Love the quick disconnect feature.

Oh, and if you break it during your testing, the company will replace it. Lifetime warranty.

Back
Top Bottom