Cheap ruger 10/22

You have come to the wrong place if your looking for a cheap 10/22 that ship sailed.......best best it paying right under a new price for one in a pawn shop, that is in worse shape than you would like. Might get lucky if you check out 30-40 pawn shops. I wish you luck.

If you can find a walmart that has one still that might be the cheapest. (if they still carry them)

They're $299 new, that should be cheap enough.
I got one new for under $250 (tax included) at the lgs a few weeks ago. Academy had one for close to that too at the time. I have heard that walmart has them for a little less. That really is as cheap as they get usually. Been that way for a long time. 10/22s have always held their value. One came up for something like $230 here recently and it was sold in minutes.

If you're looking for a less expensive option, look at the single shot bolt 22s. My old winchester 67 is the kids' favorite gun to shoot.

I'm on the tail end of setting up a couple youth rifles myself. Feel free to PM me if you have any questions. 10/22s are great. I highly recommend getting an adjustable stock or chopping whatever you get to a shorter LOP.

Only go with a ruger 1022 the test are junk .The 1022 will last a couple of lifetimes if you keep it clean .I have seen a few in bass pro shop for $259 and a few at achemedy same price .I have seen zero stainless ones .I have had mine for 40 years and just took them completely apart and they shot perfict !

Back
Top Bottom