Cheaper Than "what" Dirt

Cheaper than dirt is ridiculous.. but 10 years ago I did buy a bunch of foreign mil surp stuff from them that I thought was decently priced. I've bought the occasional present for a friend I have that still lives in NY from them too because they will still ship there for me without hassle even though they are billing to my address here in GA. I ordered a "tactical" rifle bag for my AR from them last week that I thought I got a pretty decent deal on for $15 that was on clearance Good enough quality to take it to the range from time to time..

I don't order from them often and normally I laugh at the prices.. but I do browse from time to time because its easy for me to find stuff on their website so I know what to look for someplace else that I like.. and occasionally I will find a decent enough deal that I will make an order. They are few and far between and getting farther apart lately though

why does anyone even check what they got?

It's like every month that someone will post the same **** about them. We got it already.

Was just bored and looking. Thought it was a good laugh. Everyone knows I buy from craigslist. I like to pay up front with cash through the mail before I meet anyone. I' have only had 10-15 people cheat me.

Back
Top Bottom