• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Cheapest Glock 43 I've seen yet

I politely told the guy behind the counter $500 was high, and he said firearms purchased from Stoddard's come with a "lifetime warranty". I was like, "Dude, it's a Glock. Ever heard of Smyrna?".

The conversation died an awkward, silent death at that point.
Well, he didn't EXACTLY lie, but that's a pretty shady sales pitch.

I only paid $382+tax for mine new. Cracks me up to see them used for $400+

Same for the XDs... Guess all the dudes asking $500 used don't realize those can be had for sub-$400 these days new...

This is the case for 95% of the used guns listed for sale on the ODT. Gotta be vigilant to find a deal nowadays.

Yea, that's what I keep telling everyone. Hell, 6 to 9 months would probably be excessive. The G42 was under $400 just about everywhere within 3 months. I waaaay overpaid for my G43, but it's a bad ass little gun and I had it within 2 weeks of the release date. Glad it wasn't just kinda meh like I found the G42 to be.

Unless shipped via usps all handguns are shipped next day by ups or fedex in order to prevent theft. This started a decade or more years ago. I am not good with dates. Glocks have a Map price. I'm not sure what it is on a 43 but I get to fondle one tomorrow. Lol

Damn, that's really cheap. They got anymore in stock?

Check their facebook page.
They announce their new arrivals as soon as they get shipments. They will not hold one for you, first come first served.
Last week they showed that two had arrived and I drove right down there and got the last one.
You have to keep an eye on their facebook page.

Purchased mine at Georgia Gun Store for $435 plus tax.
Great people to deal with.
That's where I got mine, same price. They have a free app in App Store and google play store that shows their daily updates if you don't do Facebook. Keep an eye on it and snag one. Foxhole in Gainesville is selling them for $439 plus tax, they'll put you on a list that they go down and call the next person in line when they get one in.

Back
Top Bottom