• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Cheapest local dealer to pick up a 10/22 with threaded barrel?

Keep looking here as them come up daily.

You can build one cheaper than getting one all hyped up from some of the companies advertising glorified 10-22's with a different name.

I got one here ready to go with a threaded bull barrel and a bipod with a matching MKIII both threaded and ready for a price that would make you sick and the rifle is an absolute tack driver so consistent that it's actually boring shooting non furry targets.
Can't wait to bust some squirrels with that bad boy.

The only thing I'm lacking is time.

Keep looking here as them come up daily.

You can build one cheaper than getting one all hyped up from some of the companies advertising glorified 10-22's with a different name.

I got one here ready to go with a threaded bull barrel and a bipod with a matching MKIII both threaded and ready for a price that would make you sick and the rifle is an absolute tack driver so consistent that it's actually boring shooting non furry targets.
Can't wait to bust some squirrels with that bad boy.

The only thing I'm lacking is time.

I hear you on time. Yeah, I'd like to run across one here and get some stuff with it for a good price verses buying new. Maybe I'll get lucky. I'm going to CCGP anyway to buy my can so if I don't see one on here by then I'll most likely just buy something there. Don't need anything fancy. Just a solid shooter.

Mine has an 18" barrel and the suppressor seems to balance quite nicely. The whole rig is long, but feel and balance are good.

Picked up a stainless threaded 50th anni model for 271 from buds, Cgp had the blues version for 249 when I called a month or so ago

Back
Top Bottom