• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Check your bank account

I would reject it but they govt already spent it. We will pay taxes on it for the rest of our lives. I might as well get some of my money back that I already paid and will pay for, for years to come.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

I have read where illegals that are ‘registered’ and are running , um .... i mean waiting on a hearing.
Those guys are getting the $600 plus the $1200 from last time for $1800 total. They arent even approved for visa/temp citizenship/anything ! They are awaiting long waits for amnesty hearings.

I have read where illegals that are ‘registered’ and are running , um .... i mean waiting on a hearing.
Those guys are getting the $600 plus the $1200 from last time for $1800 total. They arent even approved for visa/temp citizenship/anything ! They are awaiting long waits for amnesty hearings.

Bull****.

congress added.jpg

$600 will almost -- but maybe not quite -- buy you 1,000 rounds of 9mm.

And don't forget... Kemp is also offering Waffle House gift cards for anyone willing to get the Wuflu Bells palsy vaccine. Who wouldn't want to sign up for that? This next year is looking brighter than ever.

Lol.... i will attempt to find. Not gonna say its fact....but i do believe Tucker or someone else reliable , was pushing it. The current bills shows all kinds of crapthat should not be funded.

American citizens and legal residents that file jointly with a spouse that has only an ITIN instead of SS# (not necessarily but likely because they’re illegal) were previously excluded from the stimulus. In other words, citizens and legal residents didn’t get a check because they are married to an illegal alien and file jointly. The new bill now allows the citizen/legal resident to receive a $600 check PLUS they are now eligible for the first $1200 check they didn’t get, which means they can get up to $1800. Illegals and/or people without a SS# are still excluded. At least according to the bill’s verbiage.

Back
Top Bottom