Checked trail camera yesterday no photos in 8 days

OK checked today. No photos of anything not me approaching camera , nothing. I changed settings we shall see. Lots of deer tracks so they have found the feeder.
I didnt have much time today , tomorrow I can fiddle with it.
Took a ton of photos initially. I removed SD card downloaded to phone. Inserted card. No photos since. Card issue? Idiot operator issue?

Definitely need to delete card and formatt after each time.i have browning strike force cams and it will delete and formatt.

IMG_5203.PNG OK camera is operable again. I think the issue was removing SD card uploading pics to ipad and reinserting SD with camera on the entire time. Switched to off removed card, reinserted SD and turned on. Worked well. One buck, Raccoons, armadillo , dove, crows.

View attachment 1323154 OK camera is operable again. I think the issue was removing SD card uploading pics to ipad and reinserting SD with camera on the entire time. Switched to off removed card, reinserted SD and turned on. Worked well. One buck, Raccoons, armadillo , dove, crows.
You may can cut down on sinsitivity if you getting a lot of bird pics,I'm talking about dove ,red birds etc.

Back
Top Bottom